Lake Ontario is a global treasure,
just a few mouse clicks away!
The Love Shack is a cozy two bedroom cottage directly on Lake Ontario. Located in Kendall, New York, on the south shore between Rochester and Buffalo, it's the perfect, affordable week or weekend getaway for anyone needing to retreat from the work-a-day world.
We welcome guests from April through November; minimum stay is two nights and long term summer rentals are possible.
We have had guests form all over including: Texas, Florida, Arizona, California, West Virginia, New Jersey, The Carolinas, Oregon, Virginia, Canada, England, The Neitherlands and 6 miles away too! We look foreword to meeting you soon for a wonderful stay on lovely Lake Ontario!
Entertainment and Relaxation:
- Cable TV and Internet Service. Now offering Road Runner WIFI Service.
- TV, Cable Box and DVD player in the living room and each bedroom.
- Stereo-radio & CD player & iPod connection with speakers in the living room and both bedrooms as well outside on both the lake side and road side decks. Bring your ipod with all your favorites! There is a modest selection of DVD's and CDs.
- Two decks with picnic tables
- Extra large custome gas grill with lots of space for your grand grilling creations, it's a beauty! There's a second basic gas grill just off the kitchen for the quick burger as well.
- Hot tub - a classic 6 person tub with a custom pump that will push plenty of power, as good as any you have experienced! The jets can be adjusted down to a soft mellow flow as well.
- Books, lots of candles and a massage box of goodies.
- Now offering 2 adult and 2 kids bikes for your use. Kid bikes are good for those aged age 7-12.
- Each bedroom is furnished witha dresser, closet and a KING SIZED BED (lots of pillows).
- The bath has a tub and shower, hair dryer, and iron.
- There's a pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room.
- The kitchen is complete with oven/stove, microwave, full size refrigerator/freezer, coffee machine, Britta water filter, toaster, bagel toaster, air popcorn popper, coffee bean grinder, blender, a very nice selection of pots and pans, cup cakes pans, cookie sheets, dishes and silverware.
- Paper goods, plastic wrap, foil, baggies and basic condiments are provided - just like home.
- Fresh linens and towels are provided. The beds are made up fresh with good quality sheets (might be better than home!).
- Sorry, but you have to bring your own food and drinks, though!
- The Love Shack is on public water service, not the lake water system.
- Our outdoor shower is perfect for the hot tub!
Extras are Available....
We would be happy to arrange deluxe features to make your stay more enjoyable, including:
- Stocking the pantry, fridge and bar to your specifications
- Providing a personal chef to prepare your favorite meals
- Limo transportation to a Four Star restaurant - how about the top floor of Toronto's CN Tower?
- Arranging excursions - perhaps a King Salmon fishing charter on Lake Ontario?
- Email us about these or other options that would make your stay unforgettable.
THE LOVE SHACK IS NON-SMOKING (feel free to smoke outside on the deck)